There is something for everybody on our campsite...
For your children their holiday will be one great adventure, they will definitely amuse themselves.
In case of good weather, fortunately our campsite is located in the ‘sunny south’, children can amuse themselves in the spacious outdoor swimming pool with two fantastic water slides and a sunbathing area. Young children can play in the fantastic splash pool.
The outdoor swimming pool is open in July and August (sometimes earlier or later as well, if weather permits), but you can always enjoy swimming water, as we offer a wonderful indoor swimming pool as well…….
Besides, we offer many challenging playgrounds, a real merry-go-around, and play- and tinker corner ‘De Porrelhoek’, where your children, guided by our enthusiastic leisure team, can draw, paint and tinker, while you enjoy a drink on one of our terraces.
There might be too many possibilities......
Attention: Sports and game enthusiasts!
Sports tournaments, hexathlon, exciting searches and hikes, boule, our animation team is surprisingly original. Camping Beringerzand offers many sports facilities and activities such as volleyball, soccer (on sports field or in the unique ‘Wanna-Panna-field”, 2 fishponds, one with real raft which brings you to the other side, chess- and darts game, table tennis, boule, all-weather tennis court and the colourful train, the 'de Beringerzand-express' !
All facilities listed:
· Spacious, modern, heated sanitary fittings with customized baby rooms and special children’s bathrooms.
· Laundrettes with tumble-driers, spin-driers and ironing facilities
· Large outdoor playground with challenging playground equipment
· Indoor playground KinjerKriebel with ball pit, jumping pillows etc.
· Heated indoor swimming pool with heated baby pool, baby changing room
· Cosy family restaurant Klein Volk with menu for kids and adults
· Atmospheric bar / party room Patershof with cosy terrace
· snack bar with terrace at KinjerKriebel
· Supermarket, fresh bread/rolls every morning (out of season through reception)
· Historic midget golf garden Emmaüs, really unique!
· 1 fishpond with real raft, fenced-off by safe gates
· Children’s train Beringerzand-Express for a tour over the campsite
· recreation program during Easter, May holiday, Ascension/Whitsun, summer holiday, fall break and all weekends throughout the entire season!
· Internet on the entire campsite through wireless LAN
· Boule and all-weather tennis court
· 2 rural fishponds
· Volleyball-, badminton- and basketball field
· Pocket billiards, darts, table football
· Bike rental, Camping Beringerzand is located near one of the cycling- and walking networks!